Friday 23rd June 2017 - Film night.
Friday 13th October 2017 - Disco.
Friday 9th February 2018 - Film night.
Thursday 15th March 2018 - Easter bingo.
Friday 18th May 2018 - Disco.
Friday 22nd June 2018 - Film night.
The Pennine Way Parents Association was formed in May 2011 with the following aims:-
- To undertake fundraising activities independently for the benefit of the school and the children.
- To support the school in their own fundraising activities.
- To support events within the school.
- To provide support to the teaching staff.
- To provide a voice for parents.
Chairperson - Amanda Jones
Treasurer - Caroline Hughes and Hayley Betteridge
Secretary - Tracey Storer
If you would like to contact the PTA , volunteer or have any suggestions then this can be done by writing to us care of the school office or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
School Address: Pennine Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9EY
Our volunteers are:-
The PTA has so far raised well over £4,000.
We have donated £3,000 towards the play ground equipment and hope to be able to give the same amount towards the new library.
If you have any suggestions on how you would like the money spent or any fund raising ideas then please contact us on the above email address.